Saturday, January 10, 2015

Book Review: The Skeletons in God's Closet by Butler

0 comments
 


I was not sure what I was getting into when I decided to review this book but I am so glad I did. The subtitle, The Mercy of Hell, the Surprise of Judgment, the Hope of Holy War, was intriguing to me. There is not much good teaching out there on the topic of hell but this book was gold. It helped me see hell as a mercy of God and see God's love more brightly. It was an informative read and saturated with gospel goodness.

This title would be a good one for all Christians to read. Christians need to be informed about hell, judgment and holy war because they are topics that people like to bring up. The sad thing about these topics are that they make God seem cold for letting them happen but this book shows you the merciful perspective of this. It clears up misconceptions of God and is thoroughly biblical.

This is a book that is helpful to read now and again just to be reminded because this is not a topic that is talked about much in the right way.

You can get a copy of this book from amazon.com here.
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff