Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Book Review: Get Your Joy Back by Wallin

0 comments
 


I adored this book! Any parent with special needs children will be encouraged by this. Any one wanting to understand what life is like for families that live with special needs daily should get this book. It was a breathe of fresh air for me personally because I am struggling currently with my family and child with special needs.

The author has experience with several special needs categories personally and through surveys and helping moms with other needs she can truly relate to any special need. Really no matter what trial you are facing in life through this journey, this book reminds you to keep your focus on Christ as you journey and that we are not alone.

It was a relief to read words that reminded me of my life and feeling of what "normal" looks like. I was relieved to know someone got this! Someone knew what I was going through physically, emotionally and spiritually. The author addresses all of these topics with an easy to read format which is needed for moms who have little time but each paragraph is grace filled and authentic to this struggle but with the hope of finding God in it.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the author for an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff