Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Psalm 119 - Week 22

0 comments
 
Well I am finally ending this study of Psalm 119. I absolutely love this Psalm! What a great way to end this section as a prayer! Lord may it be true of us.

Taw

169 Let my cry come before you, O Lord;
    give me understanding according to your word!

May we trust you with our entire hearts that we believe you hear and give us understanding. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who now lives in us who believe. Thank you that He teaches and leads us into all truth.

170 Let my plea come before you;
    deliver me according to your word.

God may you delight to hear us, may we trust your promises to be true and walk confidently in them by faith.

171 My lips will pour forth praise,
    for you teach me your statutes.

Oh Lord may we love and delight in your word, may it spurn our hearts to pour forth praise to You alone. 

172 My tongue will sing of your word,
    for all your commandments are right.

Lord may we burst forth in praise because of You and your word. What a privilege and blessing to live in a time such as this where we can read, carry, and own your very words to us!

173 Let your hand be ready to help me,
    for I have chosen your precepts.

Oh Lord do be who you are as Helper in our life. Keep us on the path of following your word. We ask for Your grace in this!

174 I long for your salvation, O Lord,
    and your law is my delight.

Oh the day when He comes back for us finally! What glory, what joy! Let us delight in His promises until that day!

175 Let my soul live and praise you,
    and let your rules help me.

Oh precious Father do allow our hearts to be full of praise for You. Let Your word guide us and help us. Continually be our guide. Thank you for not leaving us to ourselves. Oh let us treasure Your word like a love letter to us.

176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek your servant,
    for I do not forget your commandments.

Oh Lord, keep us close. Carry us. Do not let us run astray. When we do quickly bring us back to You our one and only true love. Let us remember Your word and promises for You desire the best for us!

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff