Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Book Review: Unashamed to Bear His Name by R.T. Kendall

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I first read a book by this author when I was struggling with forgiveness. It helped me so very much so I was very excited to review another by him. It was a good book that gave me a lot to think about. It speaks about the reproach we receive as Christians. How bearing Christ's name will bring stigma and how to walk it out gracefully.

This book reviewed all throughout the Bible how stigma has taken place. It also added various other experiences throughout history including Dr. Kendell's own life. It is very true that if we are going to walk this out faithfully and close to God and His word there will be persecution. It comes in various forms but He has to be enough for us. Christ has first experienced it and will help us when we do too.

You can get a copy of this book from amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff