Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book Review: It Couldn't Just Happen by Lawrence Richards

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this ebook free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I really enjoyed this book. It is filled with great scientific information and illustrated brilliantly with detailed pictures. It also has great questions at the end of each chapter for more information and discussion. It is very Biblically focused and highlights God's word throughout. It would be a wonderful science curriculum for middle or High school students. The book covered the topic of the difference of Creationism vs The Theory of Evolution.

I really enjoyed this book. I even learned some things that I did not know. If we did not already have our science curriculum this year this would be the book I would be using. I highly recommend it. However, I would recommend it in book form not ebook. I do think you will not be disappointed with this one just to learn more about the argument of Creationism vs Evolution or to use with your students.

To get a copy of this book from Amazon click on the link above.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff