Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If Your Kid Had Aspergers What Would You Do?

3 comments
 
This question is one that my youngest daughter with Aspergers wanted to address to the internet. She is so cute...She has some steps to share to help you. (She is seven years old.) Hannah says she wants to add lots of notes about Aspergers because the world needs to know about it. Also so you treat those with Aspergers well.

Hannah says:
If your kid has aspergers like I do these are the five steps you should learn.
Step one: Stop and breathe.
Step two: Remember God's Word.
Step three: Love him or her.
Step four: Make sure you are not near loud noises.
Step five: Make sure you take care of him or her very well.

If your kid has aspergers make sure you do all of those steps and make sure your kid will be happy wherever you go.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hannah, Thank you for these steps! It is good to stop and breathe, and I need to do that more often. My little Aspie is 5, so you are helping me take care of him!

A lot of people liked your post on my blog. I'm going to tell them that now you're on your mom's blog, too!

Thanks again!
Jenny

Mining for Diamonds said...

Future asperger's activist there! I sense a ministry for this young lady!

Thank you for sharing! Blessings to you, sweet Hannah!

mariel said...

precious! thank you for the insight, hannah.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff