Saturday, April 23, 2011

Book Review, Max on Life by Max Lucado

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review. Click on the link to purchase a copy from Amazon.

I really like Max Lucado. He is one of my favorite writers because he has a way with words. I love the way he puts them together into a sentence. I love the way he makes things so clear to understand. If there ever was a great writer that I could single out it would be him.

This book was a little different because it is compiled of 172 questions. Questions that have been asked to him over some time. It is divided up into different categories and the back of the book has an index to find exactly what you are looking for. I read the book straight through. It was a good book that addressed the many questions people have about Christian life. It is biblically sound as well. I would recommend it for anyone wanting answers to some of life's questions. Pick up a copy at a bookstore and scan through it. If you have pondered some of these same questions then pick it up. It would be good to have. I actually wish I had this 10 years ago.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff