Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Book Review - Love Mercy by Lisa Samson and Ty Samson

1 comments
 
This book was provided to me free by the publisher.

Love Mercy is an interesting true account of the life of two women. Particularly their connection to a village in Africa. I liked that mother and daughter could experience this stuff together. That must be a great thing. Stories are also very interesting of different cultures and things that most of us Americans often take for granted.

Though there were good things about the book, I really could not get into it myself. I really tried to but I just could not. Sometimes different books are better for different seasons of our lives. Possibly this is a reason. There were some theological differences that I had with the author as well. That made sifting through a little difficult.

To purchase a copy of the book you can go here.
To see what others are saying go here.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I also enjoyed reading the mom & then the daughter parts.
I felt like I was listening to their stories while sitting at their feet.
However, I give this book a three.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff