Saturday, December 12, 2009

Love of Books

0 comments
 
So, since I have not had anything to write lately this is what I am excited about. I have a love for books. Like someone may love chocolate, or hiking, or skiing, I have a great love for reading. I love learning knew things and I have been so excited about being a book reviewer. I have many books coming to me that various publishers are sending me at no cost for my review.

I will try to be as honest as possible and review what the books do to the depths of my soul. Reading is something that moves you in one way or another. It is a way of learning and keeping my mind active. We never stop learning until the day we die. I love reading books that expand my left brain logical side AND my right brain imaginative side. Though I am more logical it seems those books that expand my imagination have been a great blessing of growth for me. So, I will be blogging this journey for now. I am so very excited about it. I hope you will be blessed as well.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff