Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book Review - The Imagination Station an Adventures in Odyssey Book

1 comments
 
I really LOVE the Adventure in Odyssey DVD's and radio programs. This book was an exciting item to get a chance to review. I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the sake of an honest review.

My nine year old consumed this book. She loved it so much. She expressed an interest in getting the others because it was one of the best books she has ever read. Now that impresses a mother. My child is a great reader and loves books but for her to express this being one of her favorite is huge. She has read hundreds of books. So I thought it would be fun to let her write this review. It is as follows:


I think this was one of the best books that I have ever read. I think that children 3rd grade and up will like it very much.
2nd Grade maybe could read it but it might take them a longer time reading it and they may have a tough time with the words not being able to understand it.
This book was a really exciting read and I loved to discover what would happen next. I loved the book so much that I could never put the book down.

Now I could not say it better than that. Could I?    
To get your own copy from Amazon click on the link above.

1 comment:

Peter James Johnson said...


STOP! LISTEN! HEAR THAT? THE SOUNDS OF CHRISTIAN AUDIO DRAMA IMPACTING LIVES FOR JESUS!

LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN CHRISTIAN AUDIO DRAMA
(copy and paste each link separately into your browser to view)
WATCH THIS http://goo.gl/bmPwJD
VISIT US AT www.breakthesilenceproductions.com
CONTACT US AT breakthesilenceproductions@gmail.com

38 MORE DAYS TO DONATE ON INDIEGOGO
Donate $1 or more to support…
-Christian entertainment & spread Christ’s relentless love for this fallen world!
-opportunities for you and others like you to enter into the exciting field of Christian audio drama
-joining an ever-advancing network of beginners and professionals in an unprecedented opportunity to change our culture for Christ!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff