Saturday, March 26, 2011

When the Blog is Silent

0 comments
 
When I am silent here it usually means I am learning so much that I cannot even begin to think about how to write it up for you coherently. I am an internal processor of information. I just deeply think on things (sometimes too deeply). Sometimes it takes time before I can properly share. So hang in there with me through this period. Please pray for me to have Godly wisdom in it and most importantly all will be used to glorify Him.

I am learning to be conformed more into His image.
I am learning how to be a good parent to a child with Aspergers.
I am treading this territory and find it way over my head honestly.
I am mourning in this period because some loss is occurring because of it.
I am learning to be thankful in all circumstances.

Tools God is using in this time:
His Word (of course this is the supreme source of encouragement.)
Dee Brestin, a wonderful mentor of mine www.deebrestin.com/blog
Kings Cross, Tim Keller
One Thousand Gifts, Ann Voscamp
Crave, Lysa Terkhurst
Transforming Prayer, Henderson
Special Needs Homeschooling support group
Lots of websites with great info on how to help us practically in this Asperger journey.
Learning from Ecclesiastes, Pastor David at our church

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff