Sunday, July 25, 2010

Health Update

4 comments
 
I have been feeling much stronger. I am still on a number of supplements to aid me in this process of rebuilding my immune system and helping me cleanse my system of bad things. They seem to be helping a lot.

I am still avoiding dairy, wheat, and sugar for the most part however I do eat it once and awhile. Like today I had one of each of these things. I am not stressing about it just avoiding it most of the time. It would be easy to go to extremes and I do not want to do that.

I have had enough energy and strength in fact to start working out again. That is a huge blessing. I even can stamina a run for a small amount of time. We have a treadmill with a heart monitor that helps me with this. It will be a process of rebuilding. It all takes time. It is a journey. Though my illness set out to kill me and almost did. I have a long way to go. Seeing these positives are so good for me.

A very sad thing happened where that staph infection came back while we were away from home. I have been battling it again for about a month. It is hanging on like last time however I am fighting it with natural antibiotics this time and on this day I can say it is going away. I hope it continues in this direction. But so far so good. I think. I am sticking with these natural methods now so I can continue to clean my system. Oh the journey is hard and I am praying it cleans up before the beginning of September because church directory pictures are coming. I would hate to have this ugliness preserved for years to come but I guess I can look at it as a privilege of bearing the scars of service to our Lord. I will always remember and pray for the one I got this from. May God heal him too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my friend,

Please know that I am praying for you.

Sheryl

LisaShaw said...

Oh my Angela, I'm praying for you dear one. I love you!

Shelley said...

Oh well done you, so glad you are noticing a difference - you are doing so well, what you are doing is not easy - 3 cheers for you, hip hip horray .....

Beams of Light Ministries said...

So Glad to hear you are doing better! Yay!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff