Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Book Review - This Litte Prayer of Mine by Anthony Destefano

0 comments
 

I received a copy of this book free from the publisher for the purpose of review.

This was the sweetest little book. It is a simple child's prayer. I had both of my children read it with me and got their input. My six year old really just liked it. She remembered that she can talk to God anytime and about anything. She wanted to read it again.

My eight year old read the book and really liked it too. The interesting thing about her reaction was that in two places it actually convicted her of behaviors she had lately and how she should be taking those things to God.

I loved the pictures in the book and how much of an easy read it was. It was good for my family and I know that means it will be enjoyed by others as well. Definitely a keeper.

To get a copy of the book from the publisher go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff