Friday, April 23, 2010

Book Review - Green Mama by Tracey Bianchi

0 comments
 
A copy of this book was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of review.

LOVED this book. I just have to say it. I was concerned since the last couple of reviews have been not so good. Thanks Tracey for bringing back the joy of books!

Green Mama, The Guilt-Free Guide to Helping You and Your Kids Save the Planet is just what it says it is. I at no time felt guilty about my lack of being green. However, in the sweet way the author writes I found many suggestions that I can easily implement. Some that I already have.

I also love how she writes beautifully from a Christian perspective on this topic. God gave us this earth to live on and take care of being good stewards of it. How well are we doing? There are so many things we could do to change but it all starts with one step at a time.

I will be using it again and again to check the many resources this book included. SO many good resources to learn about fair trade items, truly organic items, and gifts that help others. Things I have been wanting to look into but not really sure how. If you are wanting to do better in being green then this book is a great read. LOVED it.

To get a copy of this book from amazon go here.
Check out Tracey's website here.
See what other's are saying here.


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff