Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fearless By Max Lucado

2 comments
 

Max Lucado has done it again. I just love his ability to take tough topics and relate them to everyday life through brilliant stories and humor. We live in a society that can easily keep us paralyzed in fear, yet God has something different for us. Max's book will explore common areas of fear in our lives and how to combat them with the Word of God.

This is the kind of book that you do not want to put down. Brilliantly written and easy to read Max breaks down what Jesus has to say about fear. I was so inspired and motivated to walk stronger in the Lord after reading this. Max hits the nail on the head with key areas of fear that we struggle with and in such a timely manner. This book was written for such a time as this as we live in uncertainty of our economy, terrorism, and health care reform.

This book also has a great discussion section built in that would be very beneficial for small group use. I really encourage you to get this one. You will not be disappointed and will be able to move forward more confident in the Lord than ever before regardless of your circumstances.

Check out Max's Fearless Book site here.
You can get a copy of the book from the Thomas Nelson here.
You can also get a copy of the book from Amazon here.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

We all need to deal with fear at one time or another (or frequently!) Thanks for the review. :~D

Christina said...

I'm adding it to my list right now. I love Max's book. Geez I just called him Max, like I know him, yeah right, I wish.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff