Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are You Creative?

4 comments
 

I have been asked to speak at this conference. I am very excited about it because God the master Creator has made us in His own image. We are creative beings because of this. We take after our Daddy! There will be a great speaker line up and the best part is that you do not even have to leave your home.

I am giving away 5 free tickets for this conference. If you are interested just leave a comment about what makes you creative. I will post the winners on Saturday.
Thanks! Also, I would appreciate your prayers as I prepare for this.

To visit the conference website and also see other available conferences go here.

4 comments:

Share The Journey! said...

Congrats! You deserve it! I am creative because I was made by my most fabulous Creator!

Christina said...

I'm praying for you. How exciting!

Susannah said...

Looks GREAT, Angela. I thrive on creativity. How dull life would be without it!

What makes me creative? Cooking, decorating, blogging, photography, to name a few.

I'd love to win one of your free tickets. :~D

Susannah said...

P.S. I'm tweeting the site. :~D

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff