Tuesday, April 7, 2009

God is Great

5 comments
 
I have another update to report on the Bible study "Abundant Grace" and Malta. If you are not familiar with the study yet you can see a short description or get a free copy here. If you are a regular reader here you already know what a long process this has been and may have even gone through the study with me here online.

My friend in Malta has been passing these studies to many different people around the island and getting them into many different denominational groups around the island. This is wonderful that God would chose to use it in that way but He is not finished with it yet. Yesterday my friend was given an audience with the Arch Bishop of the Catholic church of Malta. (The next person in line above him is the Pope.) They had a very productive meeting talking about God and the Bible and the importance of Bible study. He took my study and if he approves it then it will have permission to go into all of the churches on the island. Isn't that amazing?

I love how God uses the simple things. How He uses obedience. How He uses total dependence. How He uses unceasing prayer. God is so amazing and His plans are much more than we truly think or imagine.

When God had me start writing this study I had no idea what the big picture had in store. Every rejection had a purpose. It was not meant for them. Every hour spent on research was worth it. It was meant for advancing the Kingdom of God. Every detail though I did not understand, God knew. He knew all along. He knows all alone the plans He has for us. We just need to always trust and always follow with that persevering faith.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is wonderful news! I've had a series of events like this happen to me lately, reminding me each time that God's ways are not our ways. Be encouraged, for He is using the work He is doing in you and through you!

Blessings,
Lisa

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Got your email on this too. God is in the blessing business! Obedience is truly better than sacrifice. And, I remember going through it - and the funny thing is that I saw my notebook just yesterday from where we did the study online. How neat!

Stay sweet!
Love,
Sanya

Freedom's Call said...

SO excited for you!

Love you!
steph.

Kathy said...

Such great news, Angela. What a blessing you'll be to believers and seekers. Keep us posted on the status! (Still didn't get the email--don't know what's up with that!)

Christina said...

This is truly amazing. Thanks for the e-mail update too. I am glad to hear that this study is reaching far and wide in a place that may not normally get to hear the truth. To have the Catholic church leader take a look at this shows the hand of God. Please keep the updates coming.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff