Friday, March 13, 2009

Esther Bible Study

5 comments
 


Hey y'all I just have to tell you how wonderful the first session of this study was. I have been hearing good things about this study but God really blew me away with this. I am so excited because I just know God has some great things to teach me through this. Something lit within me. It was like God just greatly fanned the flame of my heart. It is exactly what I need right now! If you are thinking about doing this study then can I just say DO IT! If you are already doing this I would love to know your thoughts.

It is truly tough being a woman!

5 comments:

Susannah said...

Aha, I've been wondering if anyone had attempted this study. Thanks for the intro. I think the first chapter is available FREE at Lifeway Books. Not a bad deal. Please tell us more about what you've learned!

Blessings, e-Mom :~D

Faith said...

It sounds wonderful! I am hoping I get to do another Beth study again before too long! (They are doing one at my church right now but I probably won't be able to make it till my boys are just a little older.)

ocean mommy said...

I'm starting the final week today. I don't want it to end!!! For me, week 4 and week 6 were absolutely incredible. They both spoke some timely things into my heart. BUT, each week God has knocked my socks off. Get ready to see God in brand new ways.

Love you!
steph.

Christina said...

It seems many people have done this study and liked it. I may have to try it. I see by the first commenter that the first chapter is free.

mandy said...

A lot of us seminary wives are doing this study together... It's so powerful.
We're nearly done. But whew. What a ride!!!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff