Monday, November 12, 2007

Live Well-Wednesday

14 comments
 

Things are falling into balance pretty well this week.

I am on a three times a week one hour work out plan with my friend, Shannon. She is such a blessing to me. I would not get up to do it if it was not for her. Plus, she is paying for the gym membership so without her I could not even get in. We have a wonderful personal trainer who adopted me alongside my friend. It is a great blessing. I have not seen any real weight loss yet but my clothes seem to be fitting better. The most important thing is I am becoming more healthy and feel more energized.

Eating has been in balance too.

Bible reading and prayer has been pretty balanced too.

The house is coming along in order, I may actually buy some Christmas presents for my children now! Huge steps of improvement have been made.

One other thing is required for balance. I am completely surrendering my writing/speaking to the Lord. He has been pulling me out for right now. I am in a season of quiet. I am really enjoying this time. I am giving this all to Him. He will move when it is time. As for now I am enjoying every moment of the journey. Where He leads I will follow. As for now, it is a period of silence.

I am on my way to improvement and balance but there is an enemy who is seriously attacking my efforts. It seems that I continue to get sick while I am making this commitment. I push through the work outs any way and seem to feel better because of it but just pushing through has been hard. Perseverance is definitely the key right now. Please lift a prayer that things will work together for balance.

Too see how others are doing and to read a really uplifting post go to Darlene's blog.

14 comments:

Denise said...

Be blessed, I am praying for you.

lori said...

balance...ahhhh balance...
tough thing sometimes, but it really does make a difference doesn't it!
great post this morning!
thanks for sharing.
lori

tammi said...

Good for you, sticking to your priorities this week!! That's SO something I need to work at to develop some serious self-discipline!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I bet since you are working out so diligently that you will start seeing a big difference soon!

Cheri said...

Still praying for you!

Kate said...

Good for you Ang! Balance is such a hard thing to achieve and so wonderful when we get there.

Kate

Darlene Schacht said...

Angela, I prayed that God would put a hedge of protection around you. I'm so thrilled that you have a partner on this journey! I started October 20th at the gym, and although my weight hasn't gone down, my waist did already, and I was able to buy a great pair of jeans. :)

Susanne said...

Balance...now there's a word for ya!! I think it alludes all of us, most of the time...but you are right...PERSEVERANCE is key. So keep on keepin' on my sister!!
Love and prayers,
Susanne

Christin said...

Satan knows the best time to attack....perseverance is definately the key. As you push through it, he'll become weaker and it will get easier. Keep at it! You're doing great!

Susannah said...

Amen. It sounds like you're succeeding, despite the enemy's attacks. You go girl! Hugs, e-Mom

Love Bears All Things said...

I try to pay attention to the way my clothes fit and not my weight because the scale can be an enemy. Whenever you weigh often you'll see a gain that is only water but it will be such a let down that it triggers overeating. Its the inches that count. So you're doing great. I pray you feel better soon.
Mama Bear

Crystal said...

I understand exactly what you say about balance, it's moment by moment!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Blessings

Kathy said...

I appreciate your commitment to following God wherever it might take you. You'll be blessed for that obedience.

Leah Adams said...

Jesus did "balance" so well and I know that as you seek Him in this balancing act, He will enable you to follow His lead.

The Nashville event was AWESOME. I'll try to write about it but it will probably be next week. I feel so very refreshed and ready to minister in Jesus' name.

Wish you could have been there.

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff