Friday, November 10, 2017

Book Review: Sing a New Song by Brownback

0 comments
 

This book is brilliant.

 Do you desire to read the Psalms in a deeper way?
Would you love for them to just come to life before your very eyes?
If you answered, yes, This book helps with that! Each Psalm is listed for you, separately and in order. The book gives you the basics of why it was written, what was happening, and further Scriptures that connect it to the New Testament.

It is a must-read aid to help grow you in prayer and worship of our One True King. I was so drawn to worship that a new passion for the Psalms burned within me. I know I will use this book over and over again. It is one of my all time favorites. I highly recommend it.

It is a book that you do not need to sit and read in its entirety. You can go to whatever Psalm you are studying. Either way it is a wonderful resource. It is written more like a devotional, not a stuffy commentary so it is helpful in getting you to think for yourself as you read the Scriptures.

Whether you are a new Christian or have been one for years, this resource is helpful.

 I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Crossway, free of charge for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff