Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Book Review: This Changes Everything by Crowe

0 comments
 


I wanted to review this book because it was geared toward teens. I am a mother of two teens and I know that there is a lack of strong biblically sound resources out there. They are really hard to find so when Crossway published this book; I had to read it.

I loved it! It touched on all things that teens need to know and be encouraged in. It is written in a friendly manner by someone who is close to their age. It is biblically sound in doctrine and life. It is a great resource to give to a teen you love or read along with them. There are great discussion points.

The book also encourages the youth to not waste their youth. They are to live for the sake of the gospel now. They don't have to wait. They can serve wherever God moves them now. As this is addressed there is sound advice regarding authority and life choices.

It addresses clearly issues of identity, the over arching story of the bible, community, sin, discipline, growth, time, and relationships.

I highly recommend this book for any teen in your life.

I received a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book at Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff