Sunday, September 25, 2016

Book Review: Eight Women of Faith by Haykin

0 comments
 


I adored this book because it took a close look at women who shaped our faith history. I agree with the author, that we do need more books like this. Women's voices and actions have shaped much of history but the information on them is usually lost. The author did a magnificent job collecting  information on these women to give us a credible biographical account.

This book was interesting and an easy read. I was encouraged by it. I think it is a read that all Christians would benefit from. Learning the past and from "a great cloud of witnesses" whether male or female is always a good thing. It encourages growth in faith in Christ.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff