Saturday, September 6, 2014

Book Review: Move On by Vicki Courtney

0 comments
 


I have loved Vicki Courtney since I read her book years ago titled, Your Girl. I have since followed her blog from time to time and was even featured on her teen blog back in 2009 here. I have to confess I am a bit biased. Of course when I saw this book I was very excited to get to review it.

 I loved this book. It was grace packed testimony upon testimony. It was very encouraging in my walk and I know it will be yours as well. It focuses primarily on areas we, as Christians, have the tendency to get stuck in our walks with the Lord.

It is only with transparency and a move away from legalism to grace that we will grow and move forward. We need to give ourselves grace and others around us. But not cheap grace, love infused grace as we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, the Great Grace Giver.

The author tackles topics like shame, people pleasing, legalism and the like. It is very relevant to our daily lives in this world and very balanced. It is packed with Scripture and over all a helpful read. I do recommend this book.

You can get a copy from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff