Friday, July 25, 2014

Book Review: The Berenstain Bears: God Shows the Way by Berenstain

0 comments
 

This little set of books are so very sweet. I loved them and their message of living with the Lord in mind in all things. The book is easy to read for young readers and the best part is my five year old loves them. He consistently requests we read these. I like that best about the book.

Also, it is a relief to see a family (The Berenstain Bears in these books) living for the Lord in their daily interactions in these stories. It is kind of like our life and it is a breath of fresh air to see this in a book. It normalizes trust and dependence on the Lord in everyday life. I loved these and I highly recommend them.

The three separate stories in this book deal with the issues of faith, fear, and money. They are equipped with Scripture for teaching as well.

I received a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of an honest review from Book Look Bloggers.

This book is released on August 8th. You can get a copy from Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff