Friday, November 15, 2013

Guest Posting at Comfort in the Midst of Chaos Today. Check it out.

0 comments
 
I am excited to be guest posting at Comfort in the Midst of Chaos today and monthly. This is an encouraging Christian blog that takes a look at living with special needs.

The Slumber Party Dilemma
"
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
~2 Corinthians 4:16-18, NIV

I heard a rumor of an upcoming party from my daughter. I said to her that if the parent called me about this party I would consider it. Often I hear about parties but the official invitation never comes. I just considered this to be the same kind of situation.

However, this ended up to be a real party that she was invited to. Not only was it a party but it branched further into a slumber party. For any "normal" family this is probably not a big deal, however, I have a daughter with many anxiety and social issues. Now I am in a dilemma. Read the rest here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff