Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Book Review: Holy is the Day by Carolyn Weber

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

I loved this book! It was filled with many glimpses of the authors life alongside spiritual lessons she is learning. It was the perfect book because it was written in such a way as if I was listening to a friend over coffee. However, though Mrs. Weber was not present I felt as if she was. It was warmly written but in a way that stirred my heart and Spirit toward Christ. I think it is an encouraging read for anyone.

This book does take you through a few trials and life experiences in this authors life but the way she sees God in them and can even consider them gifts is encouraging. I would love to see more books like this. It had a feel of an autobiography but was not stuffy like some of those can be. This book flowed freely and was just a joy to read. Get it you won't be disappointed.

To purchase a copy of this book from Amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff