Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Movie Review from Fish Flix

0 comments
 


I had the opportunity to work with Fish Flix to review a movie. Overall it was a good experience. I really like their website and what they stand for. Check them out at fishflix.com. 

Specifically what I like most is that when you buy from FishFlix, you support Christian ministries in the Middle East which is near and dear to my heart.

They carry a great variety of Christian movies which I personally think is a wonderful selection, check it out. If you would like to get a $5 coupon, join their email list here.

And you can get Bible Stories: Samson and Deliah,here.  I did not chose this movie but was randomly sent a movie for an honest review. I received it at no cost from the company for this review.

My review of this movie is not great. I did not really like it. It was a three hour depiction of a three chapter story from the Bible. I think the producer took too much creative license with it which is why I did not like. However, I do think you should check them out to see all the other wonderful movies including God's Not Dead 2, children's movies, and series like When Calls the Heart. I hope to order movies from them in the future. I had a great experience with the company.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff