Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Book Review: Pentecostal Outpourings by Smart, Haykin, and Clary

0 comments
 


This was an interesting book on past historical revivals. I found this book to be balanced because it focused on the truly Christ centered revivals. It discussed the time period and happenings that may have influenced these movements and even cautioned false revivals.

The book took a long look at revivals from Europe to America. If you are a history buff, this book will be very interesting for you to read. I learned a lot about historical events that I just heard portions of information about previously. It was a great book to help fill in those gaps of what I had previously learned.

You can get a copy of this book from amazon.com here.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff