Monday, January 25, 2016

How to Help Empower People with Fair Trade Products

0 comments
 
Trades of Hope is an incredible organization that not only helps women around the world earn a sustainable income but also shares the gospel with these artisans all around the world. The products are great but the best thing is your purchasing with a purpose. When I wear my products I often like to picture the women who made them and pray for them and their families. There are stories after story on youtube of the help done for women around the world. This video explains each artisan's work well. If you are interested in anyway please contact me or purchase products at a party I just opened here. https://mytradesofhope.com/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartv3/MainCart.aspx?PartyID=24418&PartyGuestID=-1&RequestedGroup1Code=&RequestedGroup2Code=&ReferringDealerID=815218

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff