Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Book Review: The Ragamuffin Gospel by Manning

0 comments
 


This was a book packed with the truth of the grace of God. It is a good read that should be considered when thinking about what the grace of God really means. This particular book is the 25th anniversary edition because it has remained in print all of these years. That says something. No matter your denomination, I think it would be good for all Christians to be challenged by this book.

I struggle often with grace and I believe I am only beginning to understand what it truly means to live in His grace and grow in His grace. This book is insightful to my growth. There were many sections of this book that just made me take a pause so that I would just worship God for His goodness to us. It was truly a blessing.

I received a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of and honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff