Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Book Review: The Story of God's Love for You by Jones

1 comments
 


This is such a great book! I just about absorbed it all in one day. It is simply the Jesus Story Book Bible in a new format for teens or adults. It kept me smiling because I just love how it reminds you over and over of God's great love for you through Christ and what Christ did for us in and through that love. My children love the children's book so much and now I am glad there is a format available for adults! Also, it is a storybook bible so it would be beneficial to pass it out to anyone who was curious about God and His love.

One of the great things I like about this book is that each story points to Jesus. It keeps your eyes moving toward Jesus and what He has done. It is beautifully written, non-intimidating for the new Christian reader but developed enough for the oldest of Christians. I cannot even give you good enough words to describe how well done I think this project is! I think it would benefit everyone to have a copy. You will not be sorry!

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com on October 9th here.

You can check out the author's webpage here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

1 comment:

Surya Kumar said...

This is very interesting, You’re a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to looking for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

Commodity Robot Review

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff