Monday, September 14, 2015

Book Review: For the Love by Hatmaker

0 comments
 


This book is what I expected. It is funny, an easy read, and points you to Christ along the way. Sometimes we just need to laugh at life and ourselves. This book helps with that. It is just filled with random stories about life.

The bride of Christ is filled with a variety of different people. It is good to read things from those perspectives. It is good to read things filled with honesty and vulnerability as we journey along together. Somehow this helps make the journey lighter.

This book was one of those kinds of books for me. I may not agree or endorse everything said but that is the beauty of diversity in the body. I do find the author hilarious and this book helped me keep my sanity in the car line. If you wanna laugh and be encouraged at the same time, pick this up. As I said, we all could use a little more laughter these days.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff