Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Book Review: Rejoicing in Christ by Reeves

0 comments
 


Delighting in the Trinity, another book I read by this author, was one of my favorite all time books so of course seeing this book by the same author, I had to check it out. I was not disappointed. Rejoicing in Christ is first an excellent title but the content in it was great as well. It was written along the same style of Delighting in the Trinity but was all about Christ specifically. Honestly, Christians need to know how to rejoice in Christ and this book helps with that. The Bible tells us that even angels long to look into salvation. This book takes you deeper into the works of Christ. It was excellent.

The book also includes excerpts from some of my favorite theologians all throughout which is a nice addition to this as well. I highly recommend this book to all believers and non believers  because Christ is the most important thing to Christianity. Everything hinges on Christ and what He did. This book only takes you deeper into that. It is worth your time.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this title free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff