Thursday, April 24, 2014

When God Says No to a Mother's Heart Cry

0 comments
 

I am guest posting over at Comfort in the Midst of Chaos Special Needs blog today. Here is a portion:


"Yet even when you do pray, your prayers are not answered, because you pray just for selfish reasons" (James 4:3, CEV).

"Please, God, Please don't let my daughter have autism," I cried out as the reality of it pierced my heart. It was a prayer I spoke silently in my heart several years prior. There were moments when I knew something was different. Those moments when all the toys had to be in a line perfectly or enduring fits thrown that seemed out of proportion because I had no idea what went wrong. These little but distinct things were things I secretly held in my heart and I cried out to God.
READ MORE.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff