Monday, November 11, 2013

Listen in Tonight to Inspired Living Radio

0 comments
 
I have been invited as a guest on Inspired Living Radio, 94.7 FM. It is in the North Georgia/Chattanooga area but you can live stream it as well on the web at http://www.waak.catt.com/. This is an exciting and humbling thing for me. I have always loved radio and now I get to experience it first hand. I would appreciate your  prayers tonight as my hope is that God would be supremely glorified through our conversation. If you ever wondered what Refresh My Soul is all about this should answer your questions. It is such an honor He continues to allow us to partner with Him in His work. If you cannot catch it live tonight it will re-air two more times. You can listen in later on Wednesday at 11am and/or Saturday at 9am EST.


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff