Friday, November 22, 2013

Children's Book Review: God's Great Plan by Melissa Cutrera

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

This book is an incredible book! It is beautifully illustrated. It is an easy enough read for my four year old to understand and keep his attention. That is really not an easy task! However, between the pictures and simple phrases on each page it does the trick. It also must be said that my ten year old child loves it as well.

The simple phrases in this book are so powerful though. This book traces the steps from creation to Jesus. It is simply gospel centered. It is such an amazing book that is a simple presentation of what the gospel is and why we need it in the first place. I ADORE this book. I think all parents should get it.

You can get a copy of this book at Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff