Friday, July 19, 2013

Compassion Photo Contest

0 comments
 
Hey all! I just love the ministry of Compassion International. I love what they do and how they help. I love my "adopted" child as well. Our "child" is really 19 years old. Her name is Sylvia and she lives in Uganda. I am so thankful that our small donation each month really helps her and her family. I am so excited every time I get a letter from her. It is something the entire family participates in. The biggest way we love to help her though is to keep her lifted in prayer. Do you have a compassion child yet? Tell me about them. If not you can sponsor one here.

If you go to this link, Compassion is sponsoring a really neat photo challenge. Read all about it here 
Then participate! You have until July 31st. There are 12 items to take photos of. I have five so far.

 A flip phone that is old! It is my daughters for emergencies only and well someone has her number named Marcus because she got a text that said, "Dude, this is Marcus. I need my clothes and phone!"
                                                          This is my daughters sewing machine.
                                                         This is the grain or seed we eat on a regular basis.
This is a food staple. We love fresh grown garden food! From our neighbors garden because my garden was a bust this year.
Pictures of cows! This is probably a cheat but I thought it was funny! Fact is I grew up with cows outside my door in the pasture but don't see them so often where we live now.

My photos are really bad but this is what I have thus far. :) Go out and join us! It is fun and you can be real creative, more creative than me for sure!

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff