Monday, March 4, 2013

Cd Review: Take Heart by Shannon Wexelberg

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this cd at no charge for the purpose of an honest review from Discovery House.

This music compilation was beautifully done. It is encouraging and uplifting. It has a melodic way of drawing your heart toward God. I listened along with my daughters and we were greatly encouraged. My favorite track is Hope in God. It reminds you to keep your hope in the right place, on God alone.

Here are a few of the lyrics:
I will remember how faithful You are
The mercy You have shown
Here in this desert, so thirsty and parched
I'll remind my soul

Put your hope in God
Put your hope in God your Savior
Put your trust in the name of the Lord
Yet, I will praise
Yet, I will praise His name

The description of this cd says this was written through hard times. The music is so helpful in directing your heart toward its rightful focus. It is a good project that will strengthen anyone's heart as they listen and meditate on God's promises to them. Overall we like it and recommend it.

You can get a copy at Amazon here.




No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff