Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book Review: 10 Christians Everyone Should Know by John Perry

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

This book was exactly what I thought it would be, a book about ten Christians through history that the author selected as people he thinks we should know. Some I had heard of previously and others I had not. I am a lover of biographies so this was right up my alley. It was interesting yet dry to read in places. I however enjoyed it.

If you enjoy biographies you will be encouraged by how these ten lived their lives for Christ. It was also interesting to me to see how believers functioned at different times in different societies.

I believe you need to be a lover of biography to enjoy this title. Otherwise look elsewhere. To get a copy of this book from Amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff