Monday, May 7, 2012

Book Review: Happily Ever After by Gary Chapman

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I really like Gary Chapman. It was very helpful to me to understand the Five Love Languages. This was how I first became aware of him as an author. It was a very helpful book. Because of that I thought this title deserved a fair read. I was not disappointed.

The book focuses on many areas of marriage, including, money, sex, in-law relationships, parenting and resolving conflict. It is very helpful and practical providing case studies and solutions. There is one chapter in particular called Everybody wins. It is always good to be reminded that as a married couple you are on the same team. You both are created in the image of God. Over all it was all helpful and good stuff to know. I think it would be most helpful for the early years of marriage.

To get a copy of this book go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff