Saturday, May 5, 2012

Book Review: As Silver Refined by Kay Arthur

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

Kay Arthur is a Bible Teacher that God has used in huge ways to mold and shape me by teaching me how to really study the Bible for the truth of His word. This is key in all things we do. When I had the opportunity to review this title I was very excited. It was a great book and timing was amazing with it because this year has been the hardest year of my life. This has helped me keep my eyes on Jesus and trust.

Now, as typical Kay, this book is laced with Scripture throughout. It is contextually correct in reference in addressing the issues of accepting life's disappointments. There is much more to our disappointments than what we may first think. This book addresses this. It is very encouraging and also includes many testimonies of people who have been through the "fire" and come through better as they allowed God to mold and shape them through it.

It is a great book for anyone open to God's truth in suffering. It is a beneficial aid in healing hurts. We must know who God is and His power in order to grow through trial. We must learn to trust Him. This book helps you stay focused on that and what really matters.

To get a copy of this book from Precept go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff