Friday, March 23, 2012

When You Get Serious About Following Him in Everything Warfare is Sure

2 comments
 
"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you." ~James 1:27

Once you really follow hard after God you step into some serious warfare. Ever since January 26th, when we received custody of little man, we have been through the most serious trials of our lives thus far! It does not really compare to Lyme disease or autism but just compounds those. I really would appreciate your prayers! I know this is how you can help us in fighting for the life of this little boy we have gotten custody of.

Issues after custody.
1- 9 days after getting him, he breaks the baby gate at the top of the stairs, falls down and breaks his collar bone.

2- I have been severely beaten down by serious oppression. I have struggled with depression in some big ways and now I can see it is related.

3- A tree fell and hit our car smashing the trunk damage equaling around $2000.00.

4- Septic tank lines busted down. Huge repairs needed ranging from 1200.00 to 7000.00.

5- Another tree fell hitting our house, no damage and barely missed our van.

6- A house fire spontaneously erupts behind our breaker box displacing our family.

Now this all happened after getting custody of our precious little man. This all has happened in less than two months. Many other little things have happened in between like random illnesses and the like along the way as well but they are minor in comparison.

Please do pray. We do take this task seriously as God leading us. After we were told we would have custody of this precious boy and left the courthouse God gave us the sign of a HUGE rainbow. I know this was for us, as a vivid reminder that He is pleased in what we are doing.

I also am convinced that nothing, absolutely nothing, can touch us unless God first allows it. His sovereignty is good. He is in control. We trust ourselves to His care. Though we be tested we hope it only makes us stronger and more like HIM. We are more determined than ever to run to our strong tower the Lord Jesus Christ! May His name be praised!

2 comments:

mimmyto3 said...

Angela,
Your blogs always encourage me even when writing about about spiritual warfare. I know that you know and I know that our God is sovereign over all things, yet we still must face opposition in his strength. I see this in you, and it so encourages me.

You are in my prayers continually and will continue to be so.

Please, and I really mean it, let me know if there is anythng I can do for you.

I love you and your family.

Patti

jodi said...

Hi Angela... I'm behind on my blog reading and just got up to date with what's been going on with you. I will be praying as you endure this warfare. It reminds me of our year in 2010. Even though we fully trusted Him, it took its toll on us given that we are only human. Stay strong, Friend!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff