Saturday, August 6, 2011

Book Review: Enemies of the Heart by Andy Stanley

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

I was excited to get a copy of this book because I have been doing some heart inventory work of my own. Our hearts are deceitful is what the Bible tells us so taking a good long look at our hearts is very beneficial for our well being.

This book addresses four issues of the heart. Guilt, anger, greed and jealousy were looked at in detail in this book. It was very interesting to see how these do correlate with our behaviors. I liked the examples he used throughout this book. I also liked the solutions he gave to these heart issues.

Another thing I liked about this book was that the author did not act like an expert in this area or act like he had it all together with these things. I liked he wrote honestly as someone like me who struggles in areas of the heart. If we are honest we all do. It gave me some good things to think about.

To get a copy of this book click on the link above.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff