Thursday, November 25, 2010

Make a Difference this Season by Giving the Gift of Clean Water

0 comments
 
My friends at Water Missions International came up with a great idea for this holiday--giving the gift of clean water. It is simple and easy enough and anyone can do it. So let's turn black Friday blue and give the gift to someone in need. What a great way to refresh someones soul by meeting the need they have physically.

Did you know that for only $10.00 you can give the gift of clean water to one person? That is amazing! Only $10.00. So this is my goal this season, From now until Christmas, the next 30 days, I am going to save all the money I would normally spend on soft drinks, juices, and yes STARBUCKS and give it for the gift of clean water. For the cost of my two mocha's a person could have clean water. Now that is a sacrifice worth making. (Now if you see me at SB it is only because I have a gift card no spending my own because it goes for clean water.)

I am pulling the kids into this by the sacrifice of soft drinks. I know that will make them feel excited to be a part and learn to sacrifice as well.  I am excited.

Will you join me? Please check out my friends at Water Missions HERE.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff