Monday, November 1, 2010

Book Review - Voices of the True Woman Movement

0 comments
 
This book ends with a call to living counter culturally based on God's word alone. This book was a good read. It is what we as women should look like today in this society. Also, there is a true woman manifesto you can sign if you agree with all that is written there. I added it to this blog under our ministry section as what we believe.

http://www.truewoman.com/?id=980 This is the link you can go to to sign the petition yourself. Also you can sign up to do the 30 day true woman makeover which I am almost finished with. It has also blessed me immensely. If you do decide to do it let me know. I would love to talk with you about it.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff