Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family is important - Homeschooling article at HOTM

2 comments
 



I am over at Heart of the Matter today. Heart of the Matter is an amazing online homeschooling ministry. Go check them out here.

“Yeah, Mommy is sitting on the floor!” My oldest daughter exclaimed as she peeked around the corner at me on the floor teaching my youngest money facts. We were playing store. Playing with actual money while pretending to buy things is a very effective technique for learning money concepts. We had a great time doing this together. Read More.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Heading there now.

Christina said...

My hubby buys little candies and plays store with my 6 year old. You're right, very effective.

I'm thinking of Homeschooling when we move. I'm not sure I like the idea of my kids attending Middle School.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff