Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YIKES!

2 comments
 
This has been a really hard week. I really feel like this picture. On this day, I found out that the person who rear ended us last month claimed to have insurance but actually didn't. Even though he showed me a card and everything. Good thing we have coverage to cover that too. If you need a great insurance company Erie insurance gets props here. They have always taken care of us.

But the principle of the matter still stands. The driver was dishonest. It makes me boil. He seemed honest enough AND I felt bad for him. Now I feel like the police officer who came out of nowhere to help us was for our great protection. If he didn't make a record of these events it would be hard to prove they even happened!

Next, I found out I have a bad staph infection. Waiting a few days to find out specifically what kind. Since I battle an unknown autoimmune illness this is not good news. Praying I can fight it and the antibiotics will help. Unfortunately now I have to sacrifice something I love doing because of it. It feels like a death. I have to trust the trade of health will be worth it though.

Life is hard. How we respond is important. We may feel like this kid looks on the outside but we can give that to God and bring it under control of the Holy Spirit. Lord, help me to continue to do that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Similar situation with no insurance happened to Beth. The police had both parties at fault. Mike went to court and the other party did not show up, so it became the other party's fault. The guy turned around a sued us then! Our insurance's lawyer got the fun job of handling it then. I pray things work out well for you.
Take care of yourself. Staph infections can be bad!

Shelley said...

I'm so sorry - life is hard isn't it - Glory will be that much sweeter - stay strong - God will bring about the missed opportunity for you - I'm learning that everything has a right time to it - praying for you x

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff