Saturday, March 6, 2010

Found Art by Leeana Tankersly - Book Review

3 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge for the purpose of review.

This book intrigued me so much that the day I picked it up was the day I finished it. Leeana Tankersley has a unique life story which includes finding God and herself while living in the middle east. Maybe because of my interest in the middle east is why I found this book so intriguing. Or maybe it was simply because I enjoyed reading the author's story about how our life is a masterpiece collaged from lots of different things that make a masterpiece. I loved how she incorporated seeing God in the everyday things. That is so much like our life's journey.

I really enjoyed this book. Our life is a masterpiece in progress. What is your life looking like right now? Whatever the picture that is presenting itself now is not the final project. The final project will be one of beauty no matter what we see at the moment.

From time to time because of my great interest in a book I will do a give away. I want to do that with this one. Just leave a comment about what your masterpiece is looking like and you are entered to win a copy.

To purchase a copy of this book from Amazon go here.
To purchase a copy from the discounted store Book Christian go here.
To visit the author's webpage go here.

*Clicking on and purchasing from Book Christian allows me to get a small commission.

3 comments:

Leeana said...

Thank you for reading Found Art and for taking the time to write about how it impacted you. How did your interest with the Middle East begin? It's such an inspiring place!

I so appreciate your participation in the tour, and I love that you were able to find a bit of yourself in my story!

leeana said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review Found Art! When/how did your fascination with the Middle East start? What an amazing place!!!

Lou Ann said...

My masterpiece is taking shape, thanks to the Artist! I still don't interpret the intentions as I should, but I'm learning from His Word to do just that.
Thanks!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff