Saturday, October 17, 2009

Redefining Beautiful - Jenna Lucado - Book Review

1 comments
 
Seeing how I love to work with youth, I was thrilled at the chance of reviewing Jenna Lucado's book, Redefining Beautiful. I have received a free copy of the book from the publisher for an honest review.

The book is about how God defines beauty. Our world, peers, and many other things influence our opinion on what beauty should look like but if you are a follower of Christ that definition of beauty is different.

Jenna does a great job in defining this God-defined beauty in several relevant life areas. As a bonus there are also great little snippets in the book from her dad, Max Lucado.

I think this is a great read or Bible study for young girls to do alone or with a group. Jenna does give you some questions to ponder all throughout the book as well that would be great for personal study and small group discussion.

To purchase a copy from the publisher go here.
To purchase a copy from Amazon go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff