Monday, May 7, 2007

Mother/Daughter Tea, Kingston, TN

1 comments
 

Okay, I just have to tell you that I had the best time ever in Kingston! Those precious women were wonderful and it was such a pleasure to serve them! I would love to do that every Saturday! Okay maybe not every Saturday. I got to travel with some of my most cherished people. It was a blast. It was a fun road trip and growth in the Lord all wrapped in a fun-filled 8 hour day! We were served such lovely food by those women and the greatest beauty of the whole event was it was very multi-generational. We had about 50 women there and they ranged in ages from 8-80. Women got to share great memories they had of their mothers. It really blessed my heart. I do look forward to serving them again in the future. I was so blessed by them all. Rachel, their women's ministry direction is such a blessing to me. I met her a year and a half ago in Nashville before God put the call on my life (or at least before He clued me into it) and she told me she knew she was going to use me for something in the future. She wasn't sure what but she knew that there was something there. Little did I know it would be in this capacity but it was an extreme honor. I am so thankful to her and her support of our ministry. Stay tuned to our podcast, we may be posting the message on there so you can listen. It would be a good mother's day message to hear.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

Girl, I was praying for you!!! I can't wait to hear the message. Love you!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff